Ph.D. Student, Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Coloradoi, Boulder, anticipated 2020
- M.S Applied Mathematics and Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT, Phystech), 2014
- B.S. Applied Mathematics and Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT, Phystech), 2012
- Aug.2016 - present Research assistant, University of Colorado Boulder, Turbulence and Energy Systems Laboratory (TESLa), Website: http://tesla.colorado.edu/.
- Sep.2014 – Jul.2016 Researcher, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Computational Aeroacoustics Laboratory, Website: http://caa.imamod.ru.
- Sep.2012 – Jul.2014 Research student practice, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Computational Aeroacoustics Laboratory, Website: http://caa.imamod.ru.
-Doronina, O.A., Bakhvalov, P.A. and Kozubskaya, T.K., 2016. Numerical study of acoustic radiation dynamics of a Rankine vortex. Acoustical Physics, 62(4), pp.467-477.
-Doronina, O.A. and Zhdanova, N.S., 2013. Numerical simulation of acoustic waves scattering by isolated vortex structures. Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie, 25(9), pp.85-94. (in Russian).
- Sep.2016 – Dec.2016 Teaching Assistant, University of Colorado Boulder,Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Leading Matlab labs for an undergraduate Numerical Methods course.
- Leading Abaqus labs for an undergraduate/graduate Finite Element Analysis course.
- Feb.2015 – May.2016 Teaching Assistant, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Department of Numerical Mathematics and Informatics.
- Teaching Numerical Mathematics course.
- Sep.2011 – Aug.2013 Grader, Correspondence school of physics and mathematics.
- Graded tasks, demonstrated solutions to certain homework problems in Maths and Physics.