Siddharth (Sid) Nigam
Masters Student, Mechanical Engineering
This is my story.
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, anticipated 2018
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Dual Major International Affairs (Minor: Applied Mathematics), University of New Hampshire, 2016, Summa Cum Laude
Interested in researching the combustion of biofuels and developing CFD models to model their behavior.
- Nigam, Siddharth and Balcom, Paige, "Project OASIS: Optimizing Aquaponic Systems to Improve Sustainability" (2016). Honors Theses and Capstones. 272.
- Nigam, Siddharth and Balcom, Paige. “Optimizing Aquaponic Systems to Improve Sustainability” 8th International Social Innovation Research Conference, 6 September 2016, Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow, Scotland. Conference Presentation.
- Balcom, Paige; Little, Mikalah; Nigam, Siddharth; Taveras, Will; and Wood, Allison, "Project OASIS: Optimizing Aquaponic Systems to Improve Sustainability" (2016). Undergraduate Research Conference (URC) Student Presentations. 14.
- Teaching Assistant for Fluids, Fall 2016
- Teaching Assistant for Statics and Structures, Spring 2017